I am a certified birth doula with DONA International, childbirth educator, lactation educator, natural birth trainer, essential oil educator and belly binding specialist. I am also the head professional trainer for my Train for Birth workshop. My goal is to educate you on your birth game day play options so you can make knowledgeable decisions about your body, your birth and your baby, to help coach you through your ideal birth game plan to bring your baby across your finish line into your arms with breastfeeding support and transition into your new team family dynamic.
SINCE I WAS YOUNG,
I’ve had a passion to help others live a happier life and encourage them to accomplish their goals through action and accountability. Being a Division 1 collegiate athlete and earning a Bachelor’s of Science in Biology has given me life skills to be a leader, coach/train others, encourage others, be punctual, be accountable, use time wisely and learn how to adapt to unwanted situations very fast to change into a positive situation.
Your body is created to birth your baby and will stretch just enough to have your baby. I am a hands on, advanced skill set professional birth doula who will train you and your partner for your birthing game day. I would love to be on your birth team and help coach you both through your natural birth experience into your new family dynamic.
Healthy Mommy, Healthy Baby, Labor On
- Hometown: Pflugerville, Texas
- Relationship: Married 26 years to the love of my life, Rob
- Adult Children: 1 boy, 1 girl “big babies” born vaginally
- Pets: 1 Yorkie named Mobius
- Life’s Passion: To help others
- Attitude: Positive, encouraging, empowering, inspiring, happy, passionate, caring, confident
- Likes: Breakfast dates with my boo, natural toxin free living, vegetarian life, essential oils, educating myself, spending time with my family, being athletic with my kids, fishing, scrapbooking, jigsaw puzzles, shopping with my beauty, decorating cakes, training for camp gladiator games
- Dislike: Snakes, snakes, snakes, oh! did I mention snakes?!
- Location: Kennedale, Texas
- Religion: Volunteer Minister for the Church of Scientology
- Elite Athlete: Division 1 volleyball scholarship athlete, Olympic volleyball hopeful, doubles beach volleyball player, 5K/10K runner, Camp Gladiator (CG) camper
- School Education: Bachelor of Science in Biology from Southwest Texas State University
Client Vaginal Births
Desire to Help Others
Doula Training & Education
Birth Boot Camp Doulas Training
DONA TENS Unit Workshop
Nick Olow Acupressure for Pregnancy & Labor Workshops
Spinning Babies Workshops
CAPPA Lactation Educator Workshop
Births Arts International Aromatherapy for Pregnancy, Birth & Postpartum Course
Birth Blessings Childbirth Educator Workshop
Birth Blessings Belly Binding Training
Mamastefit Birth Worker Course
Mamastefit Prenatal and Postnatal Fitness Course